Rob Biagi's Final Gig...As always, Cottonwood Church treated me WONDERFULLY at their "Summer Jam" event! It was a perfect ending to my 15-year career as a "full-time Kids' Worship Artist." Thanks to Pastor Ray Perez, Pastor Joe Montoya, Mike Czach and all the volunteers and kids!
And thanks to ALL OF YOU for being friends and fans of my music and ministry. I have appreciated your love and support. I will continue to offer my music and motions for sale here on www.thatROBguy.com, and iTunes, and www.worshiphousekids.com. And I will continue to uplift and encourage others in my own high-energy way. It's who I am! And I may even write and record a new song occasionally.
I am now actively seeking a full-time job away from music and ministry, to better take care of my family and financial responsibilities (read the Blog and 1 Tim 5:8)
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
Disciple Children With Rob Biagi Music!
Rob Biagi (bee-AH-jee) is a singer/songwriter of Christian Pop/Rock/Funk Music for Kids. His ministry began in 1999 at Mariners Church (a Southern California megachurch), and his music quickly spread to all 50 United States and other countries like Australia, New Zealand, China, Costa Rica, and the United Arab Emirates, to name a few...
- Rob is coming to the end of VBS season! He is basically away from home for seven straight weeks!
Call or email us about having Rob and/or "The V.I.P. Kids" at YOUR event! Rob sends out "The V.I.P. Kids" to sing his songs and do his motions. Your ministry kids will LOVE them!
- Rob Biagi on iTunes
- concert/booking info here
- Rob Biagi on Facebook here
- "The V.I.P. Kids" on Facebook here
Rob's Mob (Fan Club)Hello fans and family! Wondering what you can do to help Rob Biagi Music?
Rob has a limited budget (okay, no budget) for advertising. You're it!
SHARE Rob's Facebook posts and Retweet his Twitter tweets. You know people Rob will never meet!
- Buy a CD or download for an un-churched kid or family as a "conversation-starter."
- Pray that God will bless and use Rob's work (recording, songwriting, live concerts) for the advancement of His kingdom.
- Ask your Children's Ministry Leaders about hosting Rob and "The V.I.P. Kids" for an event like VBS or a Family Concert.
What's Good About Rob?
- Boys engage b/c he's a Christian man and a singer/songwriter/musician
- Rob's lyrics are fun & relevant to kids (not overly-churchy/"worshippy"[kids understand more!])
- Song Styles from Rock to Rap, Punk to Funk to Pirate! (parents can listen longer!)
- Click Here > for What People are Saying
Book Rob [or "The V.I.P. Kids"] for a Family Concert!