Encouragement for TuesdayWhen you feel unappreciated, passed over, disappointed, or heartbroken, remember: God sees all you do, he knows who you are, and he promises to reward his children forever. (Matt. 5:12)
NEW RobSong "Let's Ride Together! (RiverKids Theme)"
RBM News Mon 3/10/14
Rob Biagi (bee-AH-jee) is a singer/songwriter of Christian Pop/Rock/Funk Music for Kids. His ministry began in 1999 at Mariners Church (a Southern California megachurch), and his music quickly spread to all 50 United States and other countries like Australia, New Zealand, China, Costa Rica, and the United Arab Emirates, to name a few...
- Rob is heading to CA and VA for two weeks!
- You have made Rob's new song, "Let's Ride Together!" a hit! Go the the Blog for the story.
- Still a few open weekend for Spring-Summer-Fall events. Do you want Rob or "The V.I.P. Kids"? Please call or email us for booking info. Rob sends out "The V.I.P. Kids" to sing his songs and do his motions. Your ministry kids will LOVE them!
- Rob Biagi on iTunes
- concert/booking info here
- Rob Biagi on Facebook here
- "The V.I.P. Kids" on Facebook here
Rob's Mob (Fan Club)Hello fans and family! Wondering what you can do to help Rob Biagi Music?
Rob says, "You guys are doing great! This www. had a RECORD number of visitors yesterday!"
SHARE Rob's Facebook posts and Retweet his Twitter posts. You know people Rob will never meet!
- Buy a CD or download for an un-churched kid or family as a "conversation-starter."
- Pray that God will bless and use Rob's work (recording, songwriting, live concerts) for the advancement of His kingdom.
- Ask your Children's Ministry Leaders about hosting Rob and "The V.I.P. Kids" for an event like VBS or a Family Concert.
What's Good About Rob?
- Boys engage b/c he's a Christian man and a singer/songwriter/musician
- Rob's lyrics are fun & relevant to kids (not overly-churchy/"worshippy"[kids understand more!])
- Song Styles from Rock to Rap, Punk to Funk to Pirate! (parents can listen longer!)
- Click Here > for What People are Saying
Book Rob [or "The V.I.P. Kids"] for a Family Concert!